2008년 11월 19일 수요일

[영어회화강의]'계약을 따내다'를 영어로 어떻게 표현하죠?

Daily mail 2008.11.19   Chi-no님께 해커스에서 보내드립니다.
오늘의 문제
5. What does the speaker say about Marty Bigwater?
(A) He is from Vermont.
(B) He will appear on the show.
(C) He made an award-winning film.
(D) He enjoyed traveling.
오늘의 문제
1. ------- Mina's Restaurant or SideA Grill will cater Mr. Klein's retirement party.
(A) Between (B) Either (C) Neither (D) While
오늘의 문제 풀러가기 ☞
오늘의 표현
  누가 새로운 소프트웨어 계약을 따낼까요?  
오늘의 뉴스
미 정부, 은행•소비자의 카드빚 탕감 요청 거절
오늘의 진도
12강 스터디
문법。Chapter 12(p138-147) 명사
어휘。Chapter 6(p.278-283) 짝을 이루는 표현 2
 
 
ㆍ12월 텝스 예상문제 ..
ㆍI went to swimming
ㆍ해커스 텝스 리스닝&리..
ㆍ한달만에 200점 올리기
ㆍ토익어휘 실전어휘문제

Sex & The City
Lauren에 대해 말하다
[조회수:3826]
 
VJ English
완고한[776]
[조회수:56]
광고로배워요
겨우 9달러99센트
[조회수:1045]
 
Dear Abby
돌아가신 아버지의 취미..
[조회수:55]
브리짓존스의 일기
[제47회] 널 좋아해...
[조회수:2709]
 
영어광고월드
오늘부터 시작될 나의 ..
[조회수:25]
실전 Listening
무료동영상강의
 
실전 Reading
무료동영상강의
 
 

댓글 3개:

  1. Wow, that's what I was searching for, what a material! present here at this weblog, thanks admin of this site.

    Also visit my website - Payday Loans

    답글삭제
  2. Ι like the valuable information уou ρrovide
    in уour articles. I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I am quite certain I will learn a lot of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

    Visit my website ... Same Day Payday Loans

    답글삭제