2010년 5월 14일 금요일

토마토 Daily 학습 메일 (5월 14일)

토마토메인
Questions 1-3 refer to the following letter.

Fortune Car Rentals
112 Forsyth Street
San Bernardino, Cal.

Dear Forsyth Car Rentals' representative,

I would like to sincerely 1. ------- all the members of staff that I dealt with at Fortune Car Rentals last week.  I used your service for the first time, and I was very impressed with the
professionalism and courtesy displayed by all your employees.

As I was a new customer, the customer service representative on the 1800 helpline explained the various car-hire options that your company provides. She helped me to choose the best vehicle
for my particular needs, rather than simply urging me to get the most expensive option. My
experiences with other car rental agencies have been very different, so I appreciated this display
of 2. -------.

In addition, the employees at the branch office in San Bernardino did a great job of demonstrating
the vehicle's features. Once more, this is in stark contrast to my previous experiences renting a
car, when the agency employees normally just hand over the keys 3. ------ providing any
guidance.

I certainly intend to use your service again, and I will recommend it to colleagues and friends as
well.

Kind regards,
Kieran Burnside

 
(A) thank
(B) apologize
(C) request
(D) implore
 
(A) comparison
(B) integrity
(C) knowledge
(D) affection
 
(A) except
(B) along
(C) without
(D) until
 
tit_토익나라별발음듣기

What is your account number?

계좌 번호가 어떻게 되시죠?

btn_발음호주  btn_발음영국  btn_발음미국
tit_리딩풀기
All residents of the neighborhood should be cautioned not to use any water taps _______ the repair is in progress.
A. during B. due to
C. meantime D. while
btn_리딩정답및해설
tit_vacatoon

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기